Thursday, April 10, 2008

update Thursday

It seems most of his numbers are all going in the right direction. We are excited about that. None of the tests on his lung samples have come back yet. He is able to drop his vent settings today. He has slept most of the day and I went home and crashed for a while. I am sorry I was so late getting this up today. I will put more on early this morning.

PS I have lost Will's phone last week. I was hoping that I would be able to find it by now. I just don't know where it could be. So if any of you are texting or calling and leaving messages, don't-I haven't been able to pick them up. Now the tricky part. I haven't told Will yet because he's gonna be sooooo mad at me. If you need to get a hold of him, just email me at harbisonterri@hotmail.com
I have been saving up all the things you have been sending me. I read them to him when he's awake and then I read them to him again, because he still forgets a lot. It's the drugs. See kids, this is what happens to your mind on drugs :)

So, all in all it's been a quiet day in the ICU
Will post more later
God bless

No comments: