It's really weird posting a blog in daylight. I don't know if I am able to do it. Anyway, Will has had a rough couple of days with pain and the drs. decided not to do the stomach feeding tube (ng) until Monday. They want him to rest. He seems to be struggling a little bit with his breathing so they are upping his support. That should let him rest more. Probably this is happening because of the pain. So again it's all a vicious circle. So the big, big doctor came in and said they wanted Will to rest this weekend and pick it up again on Monday. That might be a good plan. They want to get him off the vent either Monday or Tuesday, after putting in that ng tube. So that's the plan. I will keep you updated when things change.
Thanks everyone for the prayers, I feel stronger already.