Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday May 19, 2008 1:15 am

Today, Sunday, has been great for Will. He has had two really good nights of sleep and it shows. It's amazing how sleep deprivation can affect you. Today Will took two walks to the door, about 6 to 7 steps. It was so good to see him up again. Then, when the Celtics played he sat in a regular chair and watched the game while he was doing a t-trial test. That was a big step for him. Thank goodness that the Celtics won or we might not be able to get him into chair again. Celtics are on fire!!!
He did the test for 3 hours and sat in the chair for 3 hours and 20 minutes. So it was a very busy day, but it was very productive.
Our nephew came up right after the game and was visiting with Will. While he was here, Tom and I thought we would go have dinner together, yes, I said together. It was nice to go somewhere (Sizzlers) besides the cafeteria. Thanks, Danny.

I got a special gift today. I was saying in my blog yesterday how much I missed going to church and how much I miss my church family. My friend, Kim, called while the worship team was practicing before church. She asked if I wanted to hear them and of course I said yes. It was beautiful and then when the worship team found out I was on the phone, they sang me another song. Then everyone prayed for our family. We had our own private church service. What a special gift and it wasn't planned. God knew I needed contact from them and He supplied it. Once again, our God is amazing. He knows our needs even before we do. I did put them on speaker phone so Tom and Will got to listen also. Thank you for that.
I found some more old pictures I want to upload. I hope I can today.

God bless

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome! Our God is an Awesome God!

Please look at our updated blog Terri, I think it will make you smile... Hope Will can see it too, not sure of your computer situation.
Keep up the great work Will! You're doing great... wouldn't expect anything different.
XOXO
Jess

Christi Wilcox said...

Aunt Terri,

What could you possibly know about sleep deprivation?

Just askin...