Sunday, May 25, 2008

May 25, 2008 Sunday 2:27 am

40,000 hits on this blog!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! Thank you for caring.

I decided that I better get the blog done earlier than I did last night. I feel bad that some of you were worried when there was nothing on the blog when you got up in the morning. First of all, what are you all doing up that early on a Saturday morning??? That's just wrong. Second, I wouldn't ever want to worry people that are caring and praying for Will. I'm sorry.

So Will had an okay day even though it started rough. Hopefully we have that problem solved and we don't have to worry about that again. He did walk again today and had a couple of t-trials but they didn't go as long as they should. So we will have a better day on Sunday.

Will's grandma and grandpa came in and gave a few foot rubs and hand rubs. That always helped. Then they went back home to Boise about noon. Will was ready for a nap then anyway. Will had some more company that came in late tonight. Coach (aka Randy) came in with his sweet wife, Donna about ten tonight. They stayed and visited but they had to get home so they didn't stay over night. It was real good to see them. I will tell every body that it's been a while since I saw Will smile. Seriously, he doesn't think there's much to smile about right now. So when Randy was here, he was telling Will some stories and had him smiling. That's what friends are for. Thanks for picking up Will's spirits, Coach.

I wanted to let everyone know that the young man I asked for prayers for last night is still with us. He's in bad shape and they have been worried about him all day but our prayers are being heard. He didn't have a transplant but that's about all I know. I just want to go sit with him for awhile and let him know that he's not alone but they won't let me. So I'll do what I can and pray for him. Thank you for helping with that. God is a merciful God.

God bless

3 comments:

Dixie said...

HI HARBISON,
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK WILL. IT WILL NOT BE LONG BEFORE YOU ARE GOING OVER 4 HOURS WITH THE T-TRIALS.
TERRI, YOU ARE SUCH A CARING PERSON. WHO ELSE WOULD WANT TO GO AND SIT WITH A COMPLETE STRANGER IN THEIR TIME OF NEED.
I'M GLAD THAT WILL GOT A FOOT MASSAGE AND HAND RUB FROM HIS GRANDPARENTS.

karrie/mom said...

I hope your Sunday is as beautiful in Salt Lake as it is here in Hagerman. The sun is shining and there is acutally just a breeze, not a force gale blowing. What a treat! I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit with friends, Will. Coach drove by yesterday and hollered out his window at me while I was digging in the dirt and he actually made me smile, too! Hang in there, you will soon have lots to smile about. Terri, I remember when Ryan was diagnosed with diabetes 20 years ago. We were in the hospital for about 6 days. There was a one year old baby next door to Ry's room and no one came to visit him, either. I would go in and play with him each day. It was so sad. It is too bad that they won't let you go in a sit with that young man next door. You are practically on staff there at the hospital anyway, right? We are keeping him in our prayers, too. Thanks for keeping us updated. Our message today in church was about how Jesus never forgets us or leaves us alone. Our names are written in the palms of His hands...permanently! What a great reminder for us. God bless your family. Karrie and Jeff

Joseph Martinez said...

Keep it going little cuz.

Uncle Tom, Thanks for taking the call. It finally got Faith off of my back that she was able to tell her Nino that she loves him and wants him to get better.

We love you guys.