Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday Sept. 24, 2008 1:10 am




Here's Will's room all decorated up for the new season of football. Danny and Will were having a good time.


Yesterday was our good, good friend, Kim's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU YOUNG THING!!
I wish I could have some different news but it's the same. He's still throwing up a lot and they don't know why. I think they have probably given up on doing an MRI right now. It's just not worth the risk of aspirating into the lungs again. Good choice if you ask me.
Yesterday was the first day of fall. (just a little side note)
Will did walk twice today. One of the walks was all the way around the unit but Will was really feeling sick by the time he was back in bed. He stayed off the vent for about 9 hours. So really it's the same. Tom and Will listen to books on tape and usually play a game of cribbage.
Tanya's doing real well and Will still hopes to go visit her this week. I will keep you informed.
God bless






2 comments:

Coach said...

Will, your Mother is having touble with her eyes. She thinks Kim looks young. I know you can see her well enough to know she is a long way from being young. I know the coaching has aged her at least 20 years and the way she shoots a basketball has to age you in some way or another.
I am looking forward to seeing you on Friday. I'll call you tomorrow night and get your picks.
Brent, Brenda, Tyson, and myself are wearing black arm bands today in honor of the Yankees not making the playoffs. It is a sad day.
Have a great day and I'll see you Friday.

Anonymous said...

Gee Coach, all those years on the court your excuse too?
KIM, if I have any advice... stop coaching NOW!

LOL
LOL
LOL

Will,
Sounds like you are really being a trooper! I have faith too that they will figure this all out soon..... I'd like sooner than later!
Love ya Terri, Tom, and Angel....
Thinking and praying for you all!
Jess