Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sat. Sept. 13 1:25 am

Here I am in SLC again. Will looks better than last week when I got here. He's still swollen but not as much. They got another 4 liters off today. So the the last three days Will's got off more than 19 pounds of fluid.

He didn't walk or get off the vent today. He will tomorrow though. He said maybe we could get outside again for a walk in the sun. It should be a pretty day here. We caught up on what's been going on this week. Angel called him from Boise and she filled him in with what's happening there.

Dr. Cahill came in and said that nothing showed up in those cultures and biopsies they did on Monday. That's good but it would have been nice to find something that's causing all of this. So back to the drawing board. I was doing some trach care (cleaning it up) and I accidentally hit him with my elbow (I know, I don't know how I did that either). He asked if it was too late to call Grandma to come back. I think he was teasing (maybe??). I didn't get his messages read to him yet but we have all day to do that.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Have fun and laugh a lot. God is good.
God bless

3 comments:

Eddie said...

hey will....
just a note to encourage you on...
your in our daily thoughts & talk around here constantly...been so nice to follow your progress & trials through this web page...thanks to your mom there!
God bless...
the RT crew at St. Lukes MV
Eddie Overacre

Christi Wilcox said...

I dont think he was teasing...

Anonymous said...

thinking about all of you and wishing I was closer to come pay a visit! We are cleaning house and getting ready to get back into the swing of everything Monday. Jesalyn starts ballet and she is insisting on tap as well... so we'll let you know how that all goes. I am really excited! Wish I would've been able to participate in both more as a kid... but I think I'm going to join a hip-hop class on Thursday. We'll see if I can walk the next day. LOL
Love you all,
Jess