Friday, September 19, 2008

September 20

Will went down at midnight for his MRI; however, they spent an hour trying but were not successful because he could not quit throwing up. We did not see a doctor tonight so I am not sure what the plan of action is. I am sure we will see one tomorrow. Will also had dialysis today and they were able to take of 2 more liters. They are hoping to take off more tomorrow.

Coach and Donna came up tonight. They had a great visit. Donna even rubbed Will's feet. This of course made Will's day even better. I am very glad to be back here and I am looking forward to spending some days with Will. Like I have said before, it is so wonderful to be back to teaching; however, it is hard to be away from Will.

Tom is back in Hagerman and sounds so happy. It will be great for him to see all his friends and of course to be back with his favorite neighbor (sorry Coach . . . it's Kim not you)

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I look forward to tomorrows blog when I can bring some good news. God bless you all and thank you again for all of the wonderful prayers and emails. Our family is so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Will
So sorry to hear that they have not been able to get that MRI done. Tomorrow will be a better day... we'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers for a miracle!
I'll try to get some more up on our blog for you to view. We have some great clips from our trip, however I had SO much going on at school this week that we were not able to upload anything.
Terri you are amazing... our love and hugs are being sent your way too.
XOXO
Jess