Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday Sept. 23, 2008 12:35 am

This is Will's 7 month anniversary when he got his new lungs. Will's been in the hospital for seven months now. He's ready to leave I think and I know they are doing their best to get him out of there.

Not much went on today. Will wasn't feeling well so he didn't want to walk or anything. He has days like that--don't we all?? He did have dialysis and they took a couple of liters of fluid off. Then Tom beat Will at cribbage. Way to go Dad, he's feeling bad already. Kick a guy when he's down. No, just playing, I think Will is still ahead in the points totaled.

Well, Tuesday will be a much better day. We didn't hear anything about Tanya but we should tomorrow. I forgot, Will did eat some homemade pears (thanks Aunt Gloria) and they stayed down. I think he ate four or five bites, now that's progress.

Have a great Tuesday and God bless

Once again, isn't that amazing--70,000 hits on this blog

No comments: