Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oct. 16, 2008 Thursday 12:44 am

I am very happy that I went and saw Will tonight. He looks better than he did on Tuesday night. We talked a little and he's wanted to sit up for a while. We transferred Will to the chair from the bed. He sat for over an hour. Pretty good for dialysis day. The took off 4 liters and they want to take off four liters the next two days also. Hopefully that won't be hard to do.. That seems like it might be a shock to his system but we'll see.

I just wanted to give you a quick update on him. I seem to be really tired tonight. I can't think of much to say. I will tomorrow though.
God bless

1 comment:

Coach said...

Will, happy to hear you are getting up and moving around. I know how hard that is for you after dialysis but you always accomplish things that are tough to do.(like running lines after a long practice)
I do have a concern though. I don't know how Dr.Tom is going to get you feeling better if your Mom shows up every night after school. You may have to move back to Salt Lake so Dr. Tom can get you feeling good again. You may want to tell the lady at the check-in desk your sister and Dr. Tom are the only visitors you can have for a month. Your Mom can stay home at nights and keep Kim under control.
I hope to see you soon. Have a good day.