Sunday, August 17, 2008

August 17, 2008 11:41 pm

This blog will be at a different time. Since I have to go to work early, I will have to blog earlier. But hopefully I will be able to keep all of you updated on what's happening with Will. I will be calling them several times a day, I'm sure.

He had such a better Sunday than last Sunday. He wasn't as sick as he was or as tired. He did take a few naps but we listened to a book on tape and that was good for him. He took two walks today, not as far as yesterday but we figured that would happen since today is his long haul in between dialysis. Monday will be dialysis so he will sleep for most of the day.

My sister in law, Karen and my Aunt Gloria came over and cleaned most of my house so it was so nice to come home to. They scrubbed my bathroom and bedroom. It looks amazing. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

It's my mom's birthday and Will wanted me to give her a message on the blog---HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANDMA. She and I are going to dinner tonight with Angel, Aaron, Candace, Karen, and Aunt Gloria.

Candace turns 5 today also. Angel threw her a big party today with the kids from church. I will get some pictures of it and share them with you all.

It was hard for me to leave Will this afternoon, but he made it so much easier because he's doing better than last week. God has such a great plan and it's all working out. It won't be long now before Will is back in Idaho. I want to thank all of you who sent their prayers for me. I was so much stronger than I thought I would be. Tom and Will will be just fine without me up there telling them what to do. Thank heaven for phones-I can't let them become toooooo crazy. It feels so good to be back in my own home.

I pray that God blesses all our family and friends.

No comments: