Monday, December 29, 2008

Mon. Dec. 29, 2008

Well, what can I say? Dallas didn't win so Will is now in mourning, I think he's having a relapse. I couldn't find Will's Dallas shirt for him to wear, so I am now being blamed for single-handedly making the Cowboys loose. Danny made it up there to watch the game with him even though the roads were bad. What guys do for a game???? I know it matters if they won, but Will and Danny had a good time just watching the game like old times.

He did go for a walk around the unit tonight with Tom and he ate some more soft food. Dr. Cahill would really like to see him eating again and soon. That's great with Will too.

I decided around 11:00 today to run home to Hagerman and get my classroom set up for next week when we come back to school. I don't know what the future has in store so I had a couple of days and I thought I better get it ready. Lots to do after the Christmas break. So I left and it was sunny. I drove for about one hour and it wasn't sunny anymore. I hit a little storm going over the mountains but then when I got to the good ol' Idaho, it was clear. So it wasn't that bad. I had a nice dinner with Angel and Aaron and then I went up to my school to work.

I'm going back to Salt Lake in the morning because I got most of my work caught up. I'm taking the correcting with me. The weather should hold until I get back there. Then on Tuesday and Wednesday, Will will be busy. Don't know what happens after that, it will be an adventure as always.

God bless

3 comments:

Dixie said...

ALRIGHT WILL IS GETTING SOME FOOD. WAY TO GO. MY HUSBAND IS ALSO IN MOURING BECAUSE THE COWBOYS LOST. SO SORRY.
GLAD YOU ARE FEELING BETTER WILL AND PLEASE, PLEASE REMEMBER TO READ THE BOOK ON HOW TO BE A GOOD PATIENT ON HAVING SURGERY AND NOT THE WILL HARBISON WAY TO HAVE SURGERY, NO COMPLICATONS THIS TIME. BEHAVE YOURSELF. I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFULL NEW YEAR,
JAMES AND I ARE HEADED TO ELKO TO VISIT MY FAMILY AND SPEND THE NEW YEAR WITH THEM.
BE CAREFULL DRIVING BACK AND FORTH TERRI.

LOVE, DIXIE AND JAMES
P.S WILL, ZIPPY THE PCC FROM THE HOSPITAL SAID TO TELL YOU HI.

Julie said...

Hey, Will!
I've never commented before, but I had some time today. I read back through some of the posts and it brought back memories, mostly good and some bad.
Sounds like you're doing well and *eating*! That is a major milestone, eh? Wish we could have helped you with that, but we did help a little... ;0)
Keep up the good work, kiddo. We're all rootin' for you!
Love--Julie Stokes RN
Case Manager
Terry and Tom-Hi to you , too!

Jennalyn said...

Where are you??? I was thinking I'd come and visit our handsome Will Harbison all the way from Boise, Idaho. One problem- can't find ya. Not even the operator. Well, I'm sendin my love anyhow!