Saturday, January 24, 2009

Will had some more company today. Another cousin, Shannon from Mountain Home and his great wife, Amanda, with their twin girls. Aren't they adorable?


It's lunch time at the Harbison household. They really know how to ham it up.






Notice in the background, it's our Christmas tree with presents and everything.

Randy (Coach) and Donna came by this afternoon to check on Will. He had a good, but very difficult physical therapy. He even had to do a wall sit. Will's going to be going to dialysis tomorrow. So it's looking like a good weekend.

My mom is needing a special prayer tonight because we had to put her in the hospital this afternoon. I spent the day with her and I will go back tomorrow morning while she takes some tests. I will let everyone know how she's doing.

GOD BLESS

1 comment:

Haneys said...

I'll be waiting to hear what the news is with Grandma. She sent an email with phone numbers and wished me a happy early birthday, but I can't call her back (long distance) and figured she wouldn't get an email response quickly. Please tell her she's in our prayers and thank her for the birthday wishes. I'd really appreciate it!