Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jan. 29, 2009 Thursday


Here is the birthday girl. She doesn't look that old, does she???



HERE'S OUR HAPPY FAMILY ON ANGEL'S BIRTHDAY.




Will had therapy today and he really got a work out. He still rode the bike tonight for ten minutes. Coach came over today and they had a good visit, over two hours I think. Tomorrow is dialysis and then he might just go to the game tomorrow night in Jerome because it's senior night and he coached these girls. I think he would really enjoy it and I know it's so good for him to be back in the gym for any reason.

I think Angel had a good time with the little bit of people who came for cake and ice cream. Will enjoyed the noise and the confusion which is the name of our house.

I''ll take more pictures.

GOD BLESS

No comments: