Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Jan. 9

Will did so much better this trip to dialysis than the trip on Tuesday. He didn't get as sick and he wasn't as weak. Although it stills takes everything out of him, by later in the evening he picks up. Today he rode the stationary bike we have and I took a picture so you all could see, but, alas (I don't think I have ever used that word before), I can't find my cord. I think it's in the bedroom and I don't think Tom would appreciate me waking him up so I can put on a picture.

We are getting into the schedule more and more. It still scares us when we're not quite sure how to figure out his insulin and tube feeds and everything. We are getting there. Aaron has learned how to give Will all his medicines so when Tom got home about 5:00 from taking Will to dialysis, Aaron had all his meds ready to go. It was so nice for Tom not to have to worry about it. I was still at work trying to get caught up--not gonna happen though. The PT, Kevin, will be here at 11:00 in the morning.

We are still being blessed by our sweet ladies from the church bringing us our meals, and they are fantastic! I don't know how I would have done this week if I would have needed to make dinner too. I am still trying to get everything organized and put away. Thank you wonderful people.

God bless

No comments: