Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jan. 11, 2009 Sunday

Will had dialysis and they were only able to take a couple of liters of fluid off. We did finally get to meet the kidney doctor and he seems to know what he's doing. The only thing that worries me is that he is the only kidney doctor in the Magic Valley. He's spread very thin.

After dialysis Will decided he needed to buy a bed. Well, he knew he needed one for awhile but he decided to get it today. So that's what we did. Right on the corner of his dialysis center is Everton Mattress store and they were having a huge sale with 12 months same as cash. Will walked into the store, oh, yes he did!!! He tried out a few beds and he found the best one. That really would have made a great picture but again I forgot the camera. He was so exhausted when he was done but what a great milestone. Shopping!!!

Another great milestone is coming tomorrow but it is really for me. I get to go to my church tomorrow morning. It's been over a year since I have been in any church and over a year and a half since I have been in mine. I am so excited, I really missed it so much. Oh, happy day (Yes, now I am singing that song and probably made you sing it too).

God is so good to us. God bless

No comments: