Friday, March 6, 2009

March 6, 2009 Friday

Will had dialysis and they took about 4 liters off again. His blood pressure is staying up so we will probably keep him on the same medicine level. He stayed home tonight and listened to the Jerome boys' game from state. Jerome won, they are trying to make it into the finals. Go Jerome Tiger, we hope they go all the way.

I don't know, but it might be time to start doing the blog a couple of times a week instead of every night. Will's life is settling down and maybe we won't be having much to say every day. I will do that after I let you all know first. I will ask Will what he wants me to do and get back to you.

March Madness is coming up and that's a crazy time in this house. I think that's all we watch for several weeks. Everybody get your picks ready.

GOD BLESS

2 comments:

Pam said...

For what my opinion is worth, I think blogging less often is another step forward in Will's recovery. I love Will's journey being a part of my day, but am overjoyed that he is doing so well.

I truly look for the day when Will begins to blog himself. (I know he can type! It would probably be in a font size of 1 pt, but ...Boy am I glad I taught on typewriters instead of computers with him!) Will, you have so much to tell to inspire others about courage. Your story is amazing, and I'm proud to have been able to share a portion of it with you.

Take a break, Terri. Your faithful blogging has been appreciated, but we'll be okay out in blog land.

Hugs!!
Pam

Jen Holtzen said...

I couldn't agree with Miss Wallace more-my routine every morning is to check Will's blog and see what's going, however I think that blogging less is a sign that things are going well. I will definitely miss it, but Teri you have been so good at keeping SO MANY people informed, and I am not sure I have even said thanks for that. Take a break, you've earned it! Jen Holtzen