Monday, March 2, 2009

March 2, 2009 Monday

Monday and I don't know what happened to the weekend. Let me confess now that I didn't get my boxes, and boxes, of Christmas decorations put away. I kept finding excuses because it's so cold in the garage and warm in my house. I will put them away, or maybe I will keep them out and then I will be early for next year.

Will didn't do too much today either. He did get another visit from his cousin, Shannon and his family when they came back through from visiting his mom. Tia, Tom's sister, had a birthday yesterday and Shannon went to help his mom celebrate. Happy Birthday, Sis.

Angel and Aaron had a good first anniversary. They went out to dinner and then watched movies. How fun is that? Candace and Aaron's mom and step dad went home this afternoon. It was a great visit and we enjoyed visiting with them.

GOD BLESS

1 comment:

Dave & Jane said...

Wow!!! Will, you look fantastic!!! We think of you and the entire family every day and are so appreciative that we can check your daily blogs!!! Thank you.

We love you and are so proud of all your hard work!

Love,
Jane & Dave