Sunday, September 13, 2009

I know that this is being a little bit ridiculous, but really I can't help myself. Here she is again-Kayli Mae. She's looking so alert and almost old already (did I mention how smart she is?)

and that's Kayli with her main guy--Uncle Will. She's trying to hide her face, you would think that she doesn't like her picture taken all the time, but she told me it's okay.

Below: Angel took these with her phone and sent them to us while they were in Boise visiting her other grandparents (Aaron's mom and stepdad)
Ya-Ya (that's what Kayli calls her) loved having her for the weekend and she kept up the "Grandma spoiling" that I have found so enjoyable. Kaylie got to meet lots of family that she hasn't seen before. I hope I can get some pictures of them up here soon.




Angel didn't tell me what she was looking at, but it sure was interesting.
her button nose is so cute.
okay, enough already---on to Will.....
We got a message on Friday that they have recieved the results of the blood work and they have given them to the doctor. Kelly said that we should hear from them probably by the first of the week. Oops, Kelly forgot to say which week, silly lady. Anyway, I hope we hear something from the liver doctor about when we can come down and do the biopsy. I will let you know.
Will went to a football game in Boise with Coach and Tyson, his son, on Friday night. It was one of the few times Will has got to go somewhere that didn't have to do with doctors or dialysis in forever. He really enjoyed himself and before any of you ask, no, I didn't follow them up there and spy on them. But the truth be known, I was tempted. I knew he was in good hands. Hopefully he will be able to do that again soon.
We have a good CF friend in SLC that has just had to go into the hospital after being out for over 18 months. Her name is Sumer Love and we have her blog on our site if any of you want to check it out. Anyway, I know she could use prayers and if any of you want to leave her a message on her blog, she would love it. Go on her blog site and look at what she does with her hospital room. Every time she goes into the "joint" her mom and friends decorate the room in a theme. It is so awesome how they do it. So would you all say a prayer for her speedy recovery and another 18 months out of the hospital. Thanks.
I was sent an email by a good friend of mine that just had a song on it. It lets you see the words as the guys sings. It's a beautiful song and I thought I would like to share it with you all. It moved me and said a lot that I wish I could say. I could really drink from my saucer. Please open the link and enjoy the song.
GOD BLESS

3 comments:

Pam said...

I'm glad to hear the parole officers made it back home from Boise. I know they put a smile on the parolee's face.

We look forward to good news!

It was good chatting with you the other night, Terri.

Hugs
Pam

T*A*N*Y*A* said...

Everything is going to be okay. I just know it!!

BTW I cant get enough pics of that perfect baby girl!!

Somer Love said...

Thanks for the prayers!

Xo