Sunday, August 9, 2009

SHE'S HERE!!!!!!!

INTRODUCING:
KAYLI MAE BEUTLER

BORN SUNDAY, AUGUST 9, 2009 AT 1:57 P.M.
THE LITTLE FAMILY IS DOING WELL.
LITTLE BABY, BIG BLESSING.
p.s. Isn't she the most beautiful baby in the whole world!!!!!
Angel started her contractions on Saturday morning. She went into the hospital about noon and they sent her home because she wasn't progressing. She then went back in around ten Saturday night. She was having contractions all night. This might be too much information, so just skip this part if you would rather. About 6:30 am they finally gave her the epidural. An hour later they gave her something to speed the contractions up and then they broke her water. Kayli finally made her appearance into this world around 1:57 p.m. We were all pretty wiped out, but Angel did great and she's such a proud mama. Aaron was the man. He was fun to watch go through this. I guess it's not easy being the dad. Then there was me, the proud grandma! It was one of the most AWESOME experiences in my whole life. I thought the love I had for my kids would never be close to any other love I ever could imagine---WRONG. This little pink bundle did me in. Honestly. I think I'm going to love this thing called grandparenting.

Below: Here she is just a few minutes old, she wants to go back in.


Again, here she is after they cleaned her up somewhat. She just is so laid back. In fact, she didn't really cry to hard so they were having to rough her up a little. I almost had to slap someone.


Below: I was trying to exercise her "guns" a little. She almost looked like she was smiling. Maybe she was.



Below: Here's the proud daddy. Aaron was sooooo happy that his little girl was finally here. He was floating on cloud nine.

Below: Here is Nana, the great-grandma. She's beaming.


Below: Here's the sweetest picture. Aaron is introducing the sisters. Candace was suppose to go back to her mom's house today. Thankfully she got to stay until her little sister was born. She just couldn't quit touching her. So precious.




Below: ANNNNNNNND HERE'S GRANDPA. I don't think we will be able to wipe off our smiles for awhile. So I hope you all just put up with us.





Below: How's this for a picture??? Here's Uncle Will meeting his little princess. He had to wear his Cowboy hat so Kayli would see that as her first logo of any team. I think it's called imprinting. The little darling will be watching Dallas games before too long. Will couldn't quit staring at her.


I got home tonight, Sunday, about 10:00 pm and wanted to put this on the blog for everyone to see how blessed this family is. I have not had any sleep since yesterday morning so I am going to try to go to sleep now. I can't keep looking at the pictures. And speaking of pictures, I will have some more for you tomorrow night with more news. They do get to come home tomorrow early afternoon. Maybe I can have a video of that for you all. I can try. NO ONE can ever look at a new little life and not see God's love for us. I will be going on my knees thanking my God for this day. Also for allowing my whole family to share it. where we were last year at this time, and look at us now.
THANK YOU, GOD, FOR YOUR WONDERFUL GIFT OF THIS PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL. MAY GOD POUR OUT HIS WISDOM TO ANGEL AND AARON SO THEY MAY RAISE HER IN HIS WORD. SO SHE WILL GROW UP IN A CHRISTIAN HOME AND BECOME A WOMEN OF FAITH AND CONVICTED OF GOD'S LOVE.
I want to thank all of you for your part in our lives.
Please feel free to leave Angel and Aaron comments on here. I will be sure to print them off for them to keep in Kayli's baby book.
GOD BLESS

10 comments:

Jen Holtzen said...

She is beautiful, congrats and GOOD WORK! Jen Holtzen

Pam said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations, Aaron and Angel (and the rest of the family). It is so wonderful to see the pictures. I think my favorite is that of Tom. What a huge smile he has--that is one proud Papa!

We look forward to more pics and news.

Hugs to all
Pam

Nichole Rammell said...

She is so beautiful!! there is such a special feeling when a new baby comes into the world, they are so precious! have lots of patience, you guys are going to be great parents!!!

Susan said...

Harbison/Buetler Family, Big congratulations!!!!!!!! Very sweet, beautiful baby.
She is a keeper!
Love, Susan & Roger

Christi Wilcox said...

Elliott gets a new baby cousin for his birthday. Way to make the rest of our gifts look lame, Angel.

PS: She's gorgeous.

seven said...

Congratulations to all of you! We were very excited when Dion announced you guys were in labor yesterday. How cool that Candace got to be there and see her little sis right afterwards. Jennifer was at church, so she heard the news, too. I'll give her this address, I know her and Ronny will want to see pictures. God bless, the Dutt Family P.S. She is adorable!

Suzy said...

WE GOT TO HOLD HER!!!!!!!!!!! She is absolutely beautiful and so does not look like a newborn. I'd say she could pass for a month old! Angela and I went to see Angel and Kayli this morning! So convenient to have to work the day she's here with sweet Kayli! Congratulations to the whole lot of you! We're thrilled, so thrilled!

-Suzanna and Angela!
(p.s. i'm still disgruntled about not having MINE the same day!!!!!)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh congratulations to you all!!! Welcome Kayli!! You are a GORGEOUS baby girl and very, very bless with amazing parents and grandparents.
Terri, I was just reading your posting outloud to Curt and we were both crying to hear your beautiful words of praise to our Lord for your miracle. When comparing to where you were last year... we know how faithful and gracious our Lord is. We are rejoicing with you right now!

Huge congrats to you all! Can't wait to meet Kayli!
Love, Megan, Curt, Tyler and Riann

Stacy Hensley said...

Congrats!! She is very beautiful! I look forward to hearing all about her! Glad to hear that Will is doing good. Keep us posted! Take care and God Bless!

Haneys said...

Sniffle, sniffle...she's a perfect addition~just PERFECT! She's SO beautiful! (Not that I'm surprised) and Angel looks amazing for having just gone through such an ordeal...a new mom glow! We love you all so much. We're so excited to have Kayli in our lives to share in all our experiences and be part of all of this love. Kiss her sweet lips for us, please. Until we can hold her and coddle her ourselves...which we hope will be around the 22nd...hint, hint...All our love!