Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

We had a great day today!
We started the day by going to church and I love my church. Then we came home and went over to Kim and Richard White's house (across the field) to have lunch. Will(and the rest of us) sat outside on their new and improved patio (I forgot my pictures,sorry) and ate a hot dog. Then we jumped on the boat and went fishing!!! The weather was perfect and hardly any wind-amazing for Idaho. It was everything I thought it would be and then some. Look at this perfect day.





ABOVE: Will is sitting at the back of the boat just waiting for the "big one" to bite (it never did).
Kim is back there helping Will fish. After almost hooking him in the eye (yes, his good one) she was fired. But we sure laughed. Aaron is fishing on the other side of the boat. He was the only one, of six who fished, who caught any fish (4).


ABOVE: Angel and fishing just don't get along. So she brings a book. My mom even got a fishing license but she didn't get a worm wet, maybe next time.


Above: Here is my mom's dog, Tinker. She has a yellow doggie life preserver on. So Will put his life preserver on so Tinker wouldn't feel so embarrassed.



ABOVE: Will is taking a break from fishing and is enjoying a rice krispie treat. He's got it rough, doesn't he? Hayley and Riley White are fishing in the front of the boat. I guess Will didn't share his treats with them.

ABOVE: Aaron is bragging to Will about the "big" one he just caught.



ABOVE: On the way back to the dock, the sun went down and it got cold, even for Will. Poor Will, he had to squeeze in between those two.


This is one of my favorite quotes about mothers:

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

For all you mothers out there-you know what I'm talking about.

MOTHER'S DAY 2009, WILL GO DOWN IN MY HISTORY AS ONE OF THE BEST!
I hope your day was as great as mine and I thank God that I was able to have my mom and my two kids with me.

GOD BLESS



4 comments:

Jen Holtzen said...

It was a great Mothers Day, I am in total agreement! Looks like you guys had a ball, and I just have to say that Angel is looking so cute! Jen Holtzen

Somer Love said...

I am glad you had a great Mother day! You deserve it! I love that quote it is SO true! Love all the pics I can't believe only one of you caught a fish!

Share you rice krispie treats WIll :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome quote Terri! I do know exactly what you mean... Jesalyn fell yesterday and we are not sure how serious her injury is yet. It did not swell... which was good at first, but now I am wondering because she is still limping. Luckily, we know a physical therapist where she dances so she checked her out today.. but if she is still walking the same tomorrow it is to the x-ray machine we go! Please say a prayer for her...

So glad you had a great mother's day...
xoxo
Jess

Haneys said...

Great to see you all had such a good time!Also, good to see Will didn't go hungry or lose any body parts. Next time we'll have to join and try to outfish Aaron:)My little heart is becoming quite the fishing enthusiast, too:)