Tuesday, April 13, 2010

We know Will's birthday is this Friday. It will be tough to get through, but we will-- because God is holding on tight to us all. We know that many of you will be having a rough time. I wish we could take the pain away. We thank you for all you prayers and thoughts for this special day. We were soooooo blessed to have a "Will" (one of a kind) born to us. I still say a prayer every night thanking God for sharing Will with us for as long as He did.
What more could we have ever wanted?
If you want to celebrate Will's birthday in your own way, please do so with a smile or a hearty laugh. You can even let a balloon go in his honor, play with a baby, or go play a game of basketball.
He's watching, you know, and that's what he would want, smiles, lots of smiles. Have faith, we will be seeing him someday.
Here is a poem I found......
I thought of you today, but that is nothing new.
I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too.
I think of you in silence, I often speak your name.
All I have is memories and a picture in a frame.
Your memory is a keepsake, with which I'll never part.
God has you in his keeping, I have you in my heart.
********************
God bless all the parents out there.
It's a tough job, but it is so worth it.