Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday, June 15, 2009



So, so sorry that I was late getting this up today. Last night when I got ready to do the blog, it was down for maintenance. Then I wanted to get it done when I got up but then dialysis called and wanted him in early. So this was just a wild day. But I did get a couple of good pictures. Please forgive.


Hi Everyone!


I hope you all had a great week. We have been doing some paper work for Will's transplant but it is going so slow. I know, I know, I should be use to that by now, right? So he's already done the dental thing and now he waits until 29th to do the echo stress test. That's the test where they check with the cardiologist to see if his heart is good enough for surgery. They don't make him go on the treadmill, they just use some medicine that speeds the heart up to stimulate the heart at exercise pace. Will was excited that he doesn't have to try to walk on a treadmill quickly.

We tried so hard to get out on the boat Sunday afternoon. We literally had the boat backed up into the dock and then a storm came rushing in. We were so bummed. I pouted the whole way home and I kept saying it was going to quit soon-didn't happen. So maybe this week some time. This crazy Idaho weather.

We have been having a little bit of difficulty with getting him into dialysis four times a week but I think people are now on the same page. So everything is going forward. Just please pray that this is going to help Will to stay out of the hospital for awhile.

Will is getting really excited about his little niece's arrival. Here is how Angel passes her time now that she's not teaching this summer.......LOL



(Thanks Billie)

The picture below is Angel trying to give her brother a shot. She HATES doing that but she does try. She is going to take Will into dialysis tomorrow so she has to know how. She wants to make Will give his own shots. That would be a disaster with his tremors but she still would rather have him do it. But she did really well. (If you didn't notice, that's my little grand baby sticking out like that, healthy size isn't she?).




I went up to Boise to see some of my family and go to a beautiful wedding of a friend of ours. I hadn't seen my dad and Cherie in a long time and my little niece, Sadie's birthday is this week. She turns four. I will try to get a picture on here for family to see. I just wish Will and Tom could have came but they had to go to dialysis. So my big goal is to get the boat out and do some fishing.

No comments: