Thursday, December 10, 2009

I can't tell you all how much your emails to the family have helped us. These are a couple of wonderful ones that I wanted to share. I know without a doubt that it's not just "us" hurting right now. Maybe these will help other people as much as it has helped us. We appreciate all of them, and we do reread them often.

(Thank you for letting us use them on the blog.)



************



Terri,
I know your days are extremely difficult without your son. I just still cannot imagine what you are going through.

Just think, this year Will is spending this Christmas with the Main Man. Wow, what a Christmas that is going to be! I am sure that Will is going to have some big surprises to share with him, most importantly the love that has surrounded him and his family. God will be proud and happy that Will spread the word while he was here on earth, touched so many lives, and humbled us all with his great spirit. What a wonderful Christmas gift he has given to all of us. I love you Terri,
Cyndi



*****************



Hello,

You do not know me and neither did Will. My name is Katie. I worked at St. Lukes on the 4th floor for about 2 yrs until this summer. I just wanted to let you know that because of Dixie and Virginia I kept up with Wills blog. I think that you and Will are strong and amazing people and I am very touched with your story. After I moved I still kept up with Wills blog every couple of weeks and I am just finding out today about your loss. I guess I just wanted to let you know that Will touched the lives of people that he never met. When I turned 21 this summer I became a donor. Not just because of Will but I think that he might have had a little part of it.
God Bless. I hope your family is doing well.
Katie Davis
P.S. Your Granddaughter may be the cutest baby I have ever seen!!! I work in the NICU so I have seen my fair share of cute babies!!!



***************
I pray nightly for blessings to be poured out on all our friends.
Thank you
PS Kayli rolled over yesterday. She's getting so big. She will be walking tomorrow probably.

2 comments:

whitehouse said...

Hellllooo Terri. You forgot to mention that Kayli rolled over with her personal trainer, AKA favorite Aunt Kim. You of all people should know . . . It's all about me!!! (remember how many times Will heard that!!):)

Christine said...

Wow. Those e-mails are lovely. Just wanted to drop by and tell you I am thinking about you guys. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.